DTL Projects respects the privacy of its contacts. Therefore, we handle your personal data with care, following the guidelines provided by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
This means that we:
- clearly state which personal data are collected, and for what purpose (in this privacy statement),
- only store personal data that are required for legitimate causes (i.e., delivering our services or meeting legal requirements),
- explicitly ask for your permission to process your personal data when required,
- take appropriate measures to protect your personal data and demand similar measures from parties that process personal data on our behalf,
- respect your rights to look into, correct, or delete your personal data.
DTL Projects is responsible for adequately handling your personal data. In this privacy statement, we explain which personal data we collect and for what purpose. We will closely follow the developments related to the GDPR and update this statement if necessary. Therefore, we recommend consulting this statement on a regular basis.
We only store personal data that are required to deliver our services or to meet legal requirements. None of our services have a commercial character; they all facilitate communication and exchange between the DTL Projects partner organisations. As we are a network organisation, it is important for us to store contact data indefinitely (or until explicitly asked to delete it), so that we can re-contact persons in the future.
DTL Projects processes and stores contact details (e.g., names, email addresses, affiliations, postal addresses, and telephone numbers) as well as invoice details of people in its network. These data will only be used to deliver our services which include keeping you updated about our activities, or to meet legal requirements (invoice details). DTL Projects follows the GDPR guidelines to protect these data.
We use a Customer Relations Management system (under our own control) to log our communications with people in the DTL Projects network. In addition, communications may be stored in email boxes of DTL Projects personnel. We can delete traces of communication with you upon explicit request.
We use secure connections (Secure Sockets Layer, SSL) to shield communication between you and our website. Please note that this privacy statement does not cover websites of third parties to which the DTL Projects website links. The DTL Projects website uses Google Analytics (GA) to evaluate website statistics. The data retention time is set to 26 months. We have selected privacy-friendly Google Analytics settings according to the guidelines of the Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens (6 March 2018):
- We have signed a data processing agreement with Google.
- Your IP address is anonymised by masking the last octet.
- We have disabled all data sharing options.
- We do not use any other Google services in combination with the GA cookies.
Sharing with third parties
DTL Projects will only share your data with the following third parties:
- Pronamic (DTL Projects website)
- Google (Google Analytics)
To the best of our knowledge, these companies adhere to the GDPR. If applicable, DTL Projects has signed a data processing agreement with these parties.
DTL Projects, last update 04-06-2018